Cambridge Model United Nations
- Dec 03 - Dec 04, 2021
- 200 Delegates
CamMUN Introduces its first virtual edition for 2021!
Welcome to the 2021 Cambridge Model United Nations: a two day conference on the theme of ‘Polarisation’.
We're excited to receive all your wonderful applications and we cannot wait for another great MUN event with you!
(Age range is between 14 - 19. Applicants must still be in high school at the time of the conference. An Intermediate English level is required.)
Delegate and external chair applications are now open! We will be accepting applications from 10/9/21 to 10/11/21. Please apply through our website.
Link to sign up page: https://cammun.org/join-us/
(Please note that CamMUN is not affiliated with the University of Cambridge.)
For further information, please visit cammun.org
- The CamMUN Secretariat
Rating4.13 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- On the Topic of the Spanish Civil War
Ecology and Environment
- Mitigating the Effects of Deforestation and of Forest Degradation
- The Question of the Environmental Impact of Nuclear Power
- The Question of Climate Change-Induced Conflicts
- The Situation in Hong Kong
- Addressing the Crisis in Yemen
- The Protection of Women and Children in Areas of Conflict
World Health Organisation
- The Issue of Access to Healthcare Products and Services for Women
- Access to Healthcare Services for Refugee Camps
- Addressing the Territorial Claims in Gaza
- Combatting the Global Rise of Neo-Nazism
- On the Commercialization of Space and Extra-Terrestrial Colonisation
- On the Protection and Promotion of Indigenous Peoples Rights
- The Issue of the Use of Prison Labour
- On the Intimidation and Suppression of Political Activists Worldwide
Economic and Social Council
- Preventing Drug Trafficking in Central Asia
- The Question of the Regulation of Cryptocurrencies
- The Question of Reparations for Historically Exploited Peoples
World Trade Organisation
- The Issue of Illicit Maritime Trade and Piracy
- Promoting Growth and Stability Through Trade in LICs
- The Provision of Food Aid in Areas of Conflict