Annual World Summit
- Mumbai, India
- Narsee Monjee Bhavan, N.S. Road No. 7, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West)
- Aug 02 - Aug 04, 2019
- 400 Delegates
Come. See. Conquer.For more details, please log on to https://www.jnsannualworldsummit.com/
- Trafficking of blood diamonds in West Africa
- Addressing the instability in Africa
International Court of Justice
- Armed activities on the territory of Congo (Democratic Republic of Congo v Uganda, Rwanda)
United Nations Development Programme
- Integrating sustainable development in post-conflict areas.
- Developing sustainable cities to deal with urbanisation.
United Nations Human Rights Council
- Human rights considerations in relation to administration of justice through military tribunals with special emphasis on the USA.
- Rights and treatment of prisoners of war and inmates.
Joint Action Committee
- Venezuelan Presidential Crisis
- The Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018
- The Naxal Crisis
Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Viability of a Nuclear Weapon free world
- State-sponsored terrorism
United Nations Security Council
- Question of Yemen
- Radical and separatist groups in the Middle East
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Curbing the growing insurgency in Afghanistan and the opium trade in Asia
- Combating organised crime with respect to the Albanian Mafia
The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
- Investigation of missing persons with special emphasis on Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi
- Identification of cyber-criminal activity with special emphasis on the Dark Web