Autonomus University Model of United Nations
- Madrid, Spain
- Kelsen St, 1, Local 4
- Nov 04 - Nov 07, 2020
- 250 Delegates
Chair Applications14 Apr 2020 - 14 Jun 2020
Dear people who are going to be part of AUMUN 2020,
We live in an uncertain world, where nothing can be taken for granted, where humanity has to face challenges, especially young people. It is time to take a step forward, to take the floor and be part of a necessary change, for a more sustainable world, more just and in line with what we understand by humanity.
It is a pleasure and a great responsibility for me to present to you a project that seeks to achieve these objectives through values such as dialogue, empathy and diversity, among others. That is why, in this fifth edition, the alliances and the capacity to build bridges between points of view enriches us and brings us closer, allowing us to continue evolving.
I firmly believe in AUMUN as a project of students for students, which has great potential and capacity to influence the academic and personal life of all those who participate in it. For this reason, a group of people who share this vision and objectives will work hard to offer you an unforgettable experience.
We hope to count on all of you in this adventure, full of obstacles and challenges that make it more intense and interesting. I invite you to explore your limits, use your critical thinking and open your mind to new possibilities that will undoubtedly surprise you.
Welcome to the 5th edition of AUMUN 2020, the edition that will leave no one indifferent.
Secretary General AUMUN 2020
East African Community (English-Expert)
- Conference for the Creation of the Eastern African State.
Crisis Tricameral (Español)
- Cortes de Cadiz, 1811
Corte Internacional de Justicia (Español-Avanzado)
- Aplicación de la Convención para la Prevención y la Sanción del Delito de Genocidio (Gambia vs Myanmar)
Security Council + Military Staff Committee (English-Advanced)
- The Syrian-Turkish Conflict
Council of the EU (English-Intermediate)
- Resolution to internal issues: dealing with rogue states inside the union
- Reducing European dependence on Russian gas
Economic and Financial Committee (ECOFIN) (English-Intermediate)
- Tackling the international economic impact of pandemic diseases
- Rethinking global fossil fuel subsidies
- Protección de sitios y enclaves culturales ante amenazas de ataque armado
- El trato global a la cultura de las comunidades y pueblos indígenas
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Committee (UNHCR) (English-Beginner)
- Supporting the economic inclusion of refugees
- Improving access to education for refugees