AUI MUN 2017
Al Akhawayn University Model United Nations
- Ifrane, Morocco
- Jan 06 - Jan 08, 2017
- 200 Delegates
Al Akhawayn University Model United Nations (AUI MUN) is a three-day international relations simulation for high school and university students held annually in Ifrane, Morocco. This year, a selection of 200 of the most engaged youth will congregate at the beautiful campus of Al Akhawayn University to confront and debate issues of international importance around the theme “Ensuring sustainable policies for a flourishing environment”. In participating at AUI MUN, delegates experience first-hand the challenges of negotiation by assuming the roles of United Nations representatives and members of other decision-making bodies in French and English committees.
Fonds monétaire international-Banque Mondiale [FRENCH COMMITTEE]
- La reconversion des économies mondiales vers un modèle écologique.
Historical General Assembly of 1986
- Chernobyl Disaster.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Environmental migrations and the future of displacement.
Food and Agriculture Organization
- Encouraging sustainable food production.
United Nations Economic and Social Council
- Ensuring equity among nations in the current discourse surrounding the fight against climate change.
World Health Organization
- Preventing diseases emerging from pollution.
Programme des Nations unies pour l'environnement [FRENCH COMMITTEE]
- La gestion des déchets toxiques.
- L’utilisation contrôlée des Organismes Génétiquement Modifiés (OGM).
- Environmental security through disarmament of Weapons of Mass Destruction.