Aprogen Model United Nations
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Šafárikovo námestie 6
- Sep 10 - Sep 13, 2020
- 150 Delegates
- €35.00 Fee
Delegate Applications20 Jun 2020 - 30 Aug 2020
Chair Applications24 Feb 2020 - 26 Apr 2020
Observer Applications20 Jun 2020 - 05 Sep 2020
Delegation Applications20 Jun 2020 - 05 Sep 2020
Facing the challenges of the new decade.
Aprogen Model United Nations is back for third edition - this time with even more delegates and more committees. We seek to bring a truly unique MUN experience into 4 days of intensive debate.
Join us in Bratislava between the 10th and 13th of September. AproMUN 2020 brings a vast range of committees, from historical fictional World Peace Congress of 1914, to the present UN committees that will try to resolve the problems that have to be addressed as soon as possible and currently hold the No. 1 priority in 2020
This year's AproMUN seeks to deliver an experience unprecendented in intensity and academics, and we hope with the utmost sincerity, that you will become part of that.
The conference is brought to you in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic, UNESCO Slovakia and the UN Information Service.
Rating4.25 out of 5
Top Rated MUN
This is a Top Rated series of conferences - it has consistently been rated with 4 or more stars!
- Reform of the Security Council and its structure
Human Rights Council
- Recommendation for the effective elimination of systemic or institutional racism in countries by direct eradication of racial discrimination
World Peace Congress 1914 (Fictional)
- Resolving the escalating tensions between Austria-Hungary and Serbia in particular, and within Europe in general.
Economic and Social Council
- Emphasising international cooperation in the light of the influx of migrants through the Turkish border into Greece and other European countries
- Combatting the impact of the corona-crisis on the African developing countries in the context of a sudden drop in oil prices and deteriorating social conditions
UN Women and Arab League - Joint Session
- Implementation of Sharia law into civil.
United Nations Environment Programme
- Tackling the issue of environmental migration