Afghanistan International Model United Nations
- Kabul, Afghanistan
- May 18 - May 20, 2017
- 300 Delegates
To get an insight of our vision and mission have a glance at our message
The Afghan Parliament
- Constitution of Afghanistan: Special case (Relations between Executive and Legislative Branch).
- Practical Session of Legislative Process.
- Discussion of EVAW law
United Nations Economic and Social Council
- The role of science, technology and innovation in implementing the sustainable development goals.
- Women role in Economy of Under Developed and Developing Countries
United Nations Environment Program
- Climate Change: discussing measures to solve global warming and depletion of the Ozone layer and it’s socioeconomic impact.
- The role of water crisis in geopolitics/ Special topic (Afghanistan-India-Iran-Pakistan).
United Nations General Assembly
- Protection of civilians in the context of peacekeeping operations
- International Migration Crisis and its drawbacks.
- The Taliban War in Afghanistan as a threat to regional and international peace and security
United Nations Security Council
- Reformation of Security Council and current powers of 5 nations with veto rights.
- Future Security Situation in the Middle East
United Nations Women
- The Impact of Gender and Sexual-Based Violence on Economic, Social, and Political Development.
- Women Economic empowerment in changing world of work.